In an increasing competitive landscape of serviced accommodation, brands offer a promise of definitive service delivery and standardisation of product.
Brands with an increased footprint in India offer a discerning traveler choice of locations and have a better sales & marketing network for generating actual reservations through increased market penetration and strategic alliances.
However, deciding on a hotel brand or franchise is not an easy decision for new investors and asset owners as there are many factors involved for example the quantum of management, sales & marketing fees, indirect fees, term of definitive agreements, exit clauses and default clauses in both management & Licence agreements, etc.
That’s where we at Rose Gold Hospitality help asset owners to get tied up with a suitable hotel brand to achieve below results:
- Optimal use of the hotel asset and improved asset value.
- Better market positioning.
- Enhanced operational performance with a brand fit.
- Finalizing the type and quality of facilities needed based on property’s market orientation.
- Growth of top line revenue of the asset.
- Owner friendly agreements and contracts.